Sunday 14 July 2013

Me


More About Me


I began Personal Training 9 years ago but I must admit that Personal Trainers are a dime a dozen these days and simply giving yourself that title doesn’t bestow a great deal of credibility. With the possibility of being a ‘qualified’ PT after a 6-week course at some institutions you need to have something extra to show you’re not just another PT. Thankfully, I didn’t qualify through a ‘crash course’.

Just 4 years ago I took up Triathlon and it took hold of me very quickly. It made sense that I would move into Triathlon coaching to help others learn and progress in this amazing sport.

I got my AustSwim qualification and did the Level 1 Triathlon coaching course in 2010 and started working with a few clients in either triathlon or swimming.

Although, I have given Personal Training away as my full-time profession, I continue to help friends out with advice and plenty of programming to get them heading towards their goals.

It really is a lifestyle to love and race Triathlon. I trust this blog will help even more of you with your love of Triathlon and push to be your best.

No comments:

Post a Comment